Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dreams

I had two distinct dreams last night:

In one, I was standing outside my lab in the hallway, getting daggers thrown at me by some unknown people dressed in black. Every time I tried to dodge a dagger, I actually jumped into it's path. It was a painful experience.

In the other one, I was having a mini argument with my PI about whether I should shave off my mustache for Society Meeting that we're going to in a little over a month. She said I should shave it off. I said I don't have a mustache to shave. Which I don't. She insisted.

I'm sure I could do a great Freudian analysis of this, but I think I'm going to put it down to spending too much time in the lab over the last 3 weeks.

In other news, classes! I'm really getting into some interesting stuff this semester. The only drawback is that I have to take an English class, which looks really bad and will probably drain a lot of my energy. Oh well, that's the price you have to pay to learn how to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment